Post by Shelly D. D. on Jan 14, 2009 19:28:12 GMT -5
1. No OOC Post Allow On The SL (StoryLine) Board: If not related to the story it will be deleted.
2. This Is Not A bitch Board: If you have any kind of a problems with one of the admin, the room, the board, or the way things are done, take it somewhere else no one want to hear it in here.
3. NO OOC Fighting: It is the same rule as rule 14. of the room rule, "There is no OOC fighting in the room. If you are fighting with someone in another room DO NOT BRING IT IN HERE. If someone makes a ic post or reacts to one in a way you do not like either in the room or on the IC message board deal with it ic or keep it to yourself. If you come in here just to fight you can be ignored by other players and/or ignored or booted by the admin.
4. No Tampering With Other People's Posts: Leave the post and SL's of others alone, this mean no changing of spelling. We have a Spelling/Grammar/Punctuation Nazi, and he gets very up-set when someone does HIS JOB.
5. Be Polite: Rudeness will not be tolerated. There's an old saying, "If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all." So if you can't post anything nice don't post anything at all, or it will be deleted.
6. Post Made On Wrong Boards: When you make a post make sure you put it on the right board. Post made on the wrong board will be moved or deleted. If you want to make a post and there is no board for it, mean it's not wanted on this board.